Awen Collective Ltd. is a software company producing next generation digital forensics software solutions for industrial control systems. We specialise in devices and networks used by advanced manufacturers and critical infrastructure – such as the electricity, oil & gas and water sectors.
We are based in Cardiff in Wales but work across the UK, EU and globally.
In 2018 we were crowned Cyber Den Champions at CyberUK 2018 Exhibition, and are recognised by the UK Government National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) (a division of GCHQ) for our work on producing software for digital forensics analysis on critical infrastructure.
We have professional memberships and accreditations please see our credentials page. We are also a member or alumnus of a number of accelerators and initiatives:
- We have membership of the 1st Cohort of IoT Accelerator of Wales by The Accelerator Network and Innovation Point, with investment from the Development Bank of Wales, Inspire Wales and Ian Merricks (of White Horse Capital).
- We are members of the Cardiff Eagle Labs, run by Barclays in partnership with Legal&General.
- We have membership of the BusinessWales Accelerated Growth Programme (AGP).
- We have been through a few programmes of the "people-accelerator" called the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator (previously the Entrepreneurial Spark).
- We are an alumnus of the Academic Startups Initiative (ASI) by the Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) (via the University of South Wales), which was established thanks to financial support from UK Government as part of the National Cyber Security Strategy 2016-2021.
OPTION 1: If you are considering working in the collective, then please visit our careers page.
OPTION 2: If you are considering using our software or services, or want to become a partner, then please contact us today.